Bed & Breakfast Inns of Missouri Aspiring Innkeepers Information Guide
NOW AVAILABLE – Essential resources for anyone planning to open a successful bed and breakfast in Missouri!
Contents of the Aspiring Innkeepers Package
- BBIM Aspiring Innkeeper Information covering the basic information you need to know to start you on your journey to be a successful innkeeper…
- Get one-on-one access to a veteran BBIM innkeeper through our BBIM Mentor Program.
What you REALLY need to know at an affordable price!
“If I build it they will come”
Many folks open a bed and breakfast with that dream and are sorely disappointed. To succeed, you need to plan to meet the needs of the market – the best time is before you are financially committed. BBIM’s Aspiring Innkeeper Information Package helps you with the business & regulatory ramifications, and it will give you the contact information to find your way around the agencies that can help or hinder you.
For only $50, you receive a link to these valuable documents plus a one year BBIM Aspiring membership which includes inclusion in the BBIM email forum where you have the opportunity to interact with our seasoned member innkeepers.
How To Join?
To receive this valuable information plus a one year BBIM Aspiring membership, follow these simple steps:
- Download and complete the applicable fields of the Aspiring Membership Application.
- Enclose the application and a $50 check and mail it to the address below.
- Upon receipt of your paid application, you’ll be assigned a BBIM Mentor to walk you through the Aspiring Innkeeper Package as well as other valuable information about BBIM and becoming a Missouri Innkeeper.
If you have any questions, please send an email to email@example.com.
Mail Application to:
C/O Leslie Drake
3500 Russell Blvd.
St. Louis, MO 63104
Want to attend an Aspiring Innkeeper Workshop? See when one is scheduled at BBIM’s Upcoming Events Page