2022 is almost over, which means it is time to start planning all of your amazing trips for 2023! One of the best places to visit is the wildly versatile state of Missouri! That’s why in this blog, we are going to go over some of our best tips for planning your 2023 trip to a Missouri B&B!
Read more below to learn all about the best trip-planning practices!
The who, where, and when needs to be established before you even begin your research into the various beautiful inns that are spread out through the gorgeous state of Missouri! So, let’s take a look at the who first!
Who: Who is coming with you? Are you planning on coming solo? With a partner? Or maybe you are bringing the whole crew along! In addition to that, are you bringing your four-legged friends along for the trip? These questions need to be answered, that way you know who to book for, as well as find the perfect pet-friendly inn!
Where: Missouri has so much to offer, regardless of what part you stay in, but you still need to determine- where are you wanting to stay?
- The Northwest Missouri is a region of contrasts. The area is home to both Jamesport’s large Amish community and the fast-paced jazz and bbq of Kansas City. Legoland, the Negro Leagues Baseball Museum, The Pony Express Museum, and the birthplace of Jesse James are just a few of the area’s highlights!
- The Northeast is a region of cultural diversity! St. Louis, St. Charles, Hannibal, Moberly, Kirksville, and Hermann are just a few of the region’s must-visit cities. At the very least you’ll want to sample some genuine St. Louis-style barbecue!
- Missouri’s Central Region includes two huge lakes, our largest state park, largest University, and the state Capitol. The region offers a cornucopia of outdoor activities. Central Missouri also offers a variety of military museums and monuments.
- The Southwest offers several Civil War battle sites along with our entertainment capital, Branson. The area also offers a variety of popular show caves.
- The Southeast, home to crystal-clear waters, trails, and caves, makes the region a popular destination for lovers of the great outdoors. Hiking, biking, kayaking, canoeing, and caving can be found here!
When: This may be one of the most important parts of determining your trip, as without the when, the trip is just a theory!
The biggest challenge of setting a date is making sure it works with everyone in your party, as well as making sure your selected inn is available! For an easy way to check on your B&B of choice, just check out our website to find out all of the information you need for a successful booking! Plus, you can reach out directly to the inn if you have any questions or any special events occurring that you would like to be celebrated!
Planning your 2023 trip to a Missouri Inn is going to be an absolute breeze when you use our tips! Just be sure to keep in touch with your innkeeper before your arrival to ensure you are giving them all of the details they need, such as allergies, special occasions, and more!
If you are ready to start reserving your B&B, just get on our website, explore the inn you want to stay at and book away!