Contents of the Aspiring Innkeepers Package
- BBIM Aspiring Innkeeper Information Outline (9 pages covering the basic information you need to know).
- Contacts at State and Federal agencies and other important organizations (4 pages giving addresses, phones and websites).
- Federal Tax Topics: Handout and IRS Market Segment Audit Guide (essential for your B&B tax planning purposes - so your tax advisor knows where to look).
- State Tax Topic: Missouri sales tax information!
- Health Topics: Copy of state Health Department rule on lodging facilities.
- Fictitious Name: Data from the Missouri Secretary of State's Office (so you can comply).
- Historic Preservation: Contacts at the Department of Natural Resources so you can learn what assistance is available in restoring your historic home
- BBIM Review checklists for facility planning.
- Information on the BBIM Mentor Program (open only to those who take advantage of our combined Aspiring Package-Associate Member offer).
What you REALLY need to know at an affordable price!
"If I build it they will come"
Many folks open a B&B with that dream and are sorely disappointed. To succeed, you need to plan to meet the needs of the market - the best time is before you are financially committed. BBIM's Aspiring Innkeeper Information Package helps you with the business & regulatory ramifications, and it will give you the contact information to find your way around the agencies that can help or hinder you.
For only $50, you receive a link to these valuable documents plus a one year BBIM Associate membership (a $50 value in itself) which includes a subscription to the BBIM List email forum where you have the opportunity to interact with our seasoned member innkeepers.
How To Order
To receive a link to these valuable documents plus a one year BBIM Associate membership, send an email to email@example.com
You will receive an invoice via email with a secure online payment link. Once we process your payment, you will receive an email with a link to the Information Package and other information about your BBIM Associate membership!
Essential resources for anyone planning to open a successful B&B in Missouri!
Want to attend an Aspiring Innkeeper Workshop? See when one is scheduled at BBIM's Upcoming Events Page