Contents of the Aspiring Innkeepers Package
- BBIM Aspiring Innkeeper Information Outline (9 pages covering the basic information you need to know).
- Contacts at State and Federal agencies and other important organizations (4 pages giving addresses, phones and websites).
- Federal Tax Topics: Handout and IRS Market Segment Audit Guide (essential for your B&B tax planning purposes - so your tax advisor knows where to look).
- State Tax Topic: Missouri sales tax information!
- Health Topics: Copy of state Health Department rule on lodging facilities.
- Fictitious Name: Data from the Missouri Secretary of State's Office (so you can comply).
- Historic Preservation: Contacts at the Department of Natural Resources so you can learn what assistance is available in restoring your historic home
- BBIM Review checklists for facility planning.
- Information on the BBIM Mentor Program.
What you REALLY need to know at an affordable price!
"If I build it they will come"
Many folks open a bed and breakfast with that dream and are sorely disappointed. To succeed, you need to plan to meet the needs of the market - the best time is before you are financially committed. BBIM's Aspiring Innkeeper Information Package helps you with the business & regulatory ramifications, and it will give you the contact information to find your way around the agencies that can help or hinder you.
For only $50, you receive a link to these valuable documents plus a one year BBIM Aspring membership which includes inclusion in the BBIM email forum where you have the opportunity to interact with our seasoned member innkeepers.
How To Join?
To receive a link to these valuable documents plus a one year BBIM Aspiring membership, follow these simple steps:
1. Download and complete the applicable fields of the Membership Application. Select 'Aspiring Innkeeper Membership' for $50.
2. Enclose the application and a $50 check and mail it to the the address below.
3. Upon receipt of your paid application, you'll receive an email with login information to the Aspiring Innkeeper Package as well as other valuable information about BBIM and becoming a Missouri Innkeeper.
If you have any questions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mail Application to:
15960 Highway O
Gravois Mills, MO 65037
Want to attend an Aspiring Innkeeper Workshop? See when one is scheduled at BBIM's Upcoming Events Page