Come to Augusta, MO this September for the annual Augusta Harvest Festival: September 21st through the 23rd, 2018. Augusta has the distinction of being America's first Viticultural Area and this festival, held for over 100 years, celebrates that heritage.
Augusta Harvest Festival 2018 is a fun and entertaining celebration of the area's German heritage, wine history, and more!
The event kicks off on the evening of Friday, September 21st, with a “Swing'n in the Vines” concert and picnic in a vineyard. Saturday sees a Harvest Parade, 5K Run/Walk, competitions, contests, Fruit of the Harvest Dinner, and more. The fun continues Sunday afternoon with a variety of activities and events, including a Historical Walking Cellar Tour.
It all takes place in Augusta, MO, September 21st through the 23rd, 2018. Book your lodging for this annual event at a Missouri B&B today!
The 2018 Augusta Harvest Festival Getaway
The Missouri Winery Visitors Program (MVP) is offering an Augusta Harvest Festival Getaway sweepstakes package. Let the wineries of the Augusta Wine Trail treat you and a friend to a VIP experience at the Augusta Harvest Festival!
The Augusta Harvest Festival Getaway Sweepstakes Package
- 2 tickets to "Swing'n in the Vines" plus a port tasting in one of Augusta's original wine cellars
- Dinner for two on Saturday evening featuring wine from the Augusta Wine Trail wineries.
- 2 complimentary wine tastings at Augusta Winery, Balducci Vineyards, Montelle Winery, and Noboleis Vineyards.
- Lunch for 2 at Montelle Winery, including a bottle of wine on the terrace
- Lunch for 2 at Balducci Vineyards, including a bottle of wine
- 2 bike rentals and ice-cream donated by Pop A Wheelie
- a total value of more than $300!
If you're an MVP member, all you need do is redeem 500 points to be entered for a chance to win. More details can be found under the sweepstakes tab on the MVP website.
Missouri Winery Visitors Program
Missouri has a long history of producing award-winning wines. Stone Hill Winery won its first gold medal at the Vienna World’s Fair 1873! Missouri has 11 officially recognized wine trails and the Missouri Wine Association counts 132 official wineries with more joining.
The MVP (Missouri Winery Visitors Program) rewards visitors to Missouri wineries with points they can apply towards MVP Perks. MVP Perks include discounts on food and retail purchases, as well as things like the Augusta Harvest Festival sweepstakes package. Visit the MVP website for a list of participating wineries and current MVP Perks.
If you're not already an MVP member, visit the MVP website and become one today!